Moments That Will Last Forever ~ Heather and Dave’s Wedding
The weather on Heather and Dave’s wedding day was perfect, as was everything else. I had so much fun photographing these two as they started their life as married couple. The wedding was relaxed, beautiful and so full of love.
Which one moment will last for each of you forever?
Heather: That is hard to pick, because I loved everything! I will give you a few moments that will last for me.
1. How beautiful the ceremony setting looked. The weather was incredible.
2. The Jewish Hora dance as we entered the dinning hall. That was the first time I had seen it live and it happened to be my wedding!
3. The dancing late into the wee hours of the morning with all my friends and family. We hooked up our ipods to the giant speakers and just had a blast.
4. Of course seeing Dave for the first time during our first look photos!
1. Seeing Heather for the first time during our first look photos.
2. Driving the golf carts around camp.
3. Having all of our close friends and family together.
4. Heather’s Dad acting as bartender once the catering staff left.
Best advice for future bride/grooms? Brides, don’t sweat the small stuff. People don’t even notice the things you are worrying about.
Best wedding related decision? Having the wedding at camp and splurging on our photos!
What was the funniest memory from your wedding day? When our MC’s dressed up like Heather Circa 1996 and Dave Circa 1988 and intro to our speech. We had no idea.
What is your favourite image from your wedding day and why? I have 2. The photo of the ceremony where you can see the lake, sky, sand, and us under the Chuppa with everyone watching. My second favourite is the one of Dave’s older sister Lindsey holding her son Jack and they are laughing and smiling and look so incredibly cute and happy.
Caterer: Creative Kosher Catering. David Smith.
Groom’s Tux: Tip Top Tailors
Rings: Engagement ring is from Howard Jewellers, the diamond and gold is from Grooms grandmother. Engagement rings are from Magpie.
Bride’s Shoes: Town Shoes
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Custom made skirts made by Becky at With Love Bridal in Stittsville.
Wedding Dress: Becker’s Bridal in Toronto. The dress is by WTOO by Watters
Hair: Vanessa at Cut n Blo
Makeup: Marie-Claire Theoret. 613-203-2174. [email protected]
DJ: Quality Entertainment
Videographer: Jeff Ngan. [email protected] Equivocality films
Wedding Planner: Jennifer Greenberg, she works for our caterer. Creative Kosher Catering. [email protected],
Processional: Vitamin String Quartet – Yellow (Coldplay cover)
Song as the bride is walking down: Vitamin String Quartet – Can’t Help Falling in Love. (Elvis Cover)
Recessional: Vitamin String Quartet – Wouldn’t it be Nice (Beach boy cover)
Entrance to Reception: Chris Brown – Yeah
First Dance: Into the Mystic – Van Morrison
Mother/Son + Father/Daughter Dance: Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
Have a wonderful day,