Is it sad that I laugh at the same things I did 10 years ago?
Found this post on my previous blog over 10 years ago…and I’m still laughing at them!
- Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.
- “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.” Jack Nicholson
- I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with “Guess” on it. So I said implants?” She hit me.
- I don’t do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.
- Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive daysI have stayed alive.
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- I went to a seafood rave last week…. and pulled a mussel.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.
- Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was assaulted.
I really love laughing – it’s probably one of the reasons why funny shows and movies are always my favourites.
Have a wonderful day,
Liz – Contact Me, I would love to speak with you!
elizabeth&jane photography elizabeth&jane photography blog Destination Wedding Photography